Scripture

"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. ~Psalm 51:10

Friday, March 11, 2011

Powerful Words From God

1 Corinthians 2:9:
"However, as it is written: 'No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him.'

A friend shared a word from God that was given to her the other morning:
"I am the Lord that healeth thee. You must rest so I can and while you rest I will show you great and mighty things. I will give you dreams and visions and when it is all said and done all shall know that I am the Lord your God." 3/8/11

I was given a new devotional book yesterday, by a friend from church. I began to look over the last couple of days, as I was journaling, reading, etc. I turned to March 3rd, the day of my surgery, and I had to call Ashley in to read the devotional for that day. Here were the words on March 3rd:

"Every day holds the possibility of a miracle."

"Nothing is impossible with God." ~Luke 1:37

How fitting for the day that I headed into surgery, not knowing what was facing me!!

Another friend sent me a devotional from the K-Love's encouraging word today, it said 1 John1:5 says, "This is the message we heard from Jesus and now declare to you: God is light, and there is no darkness in Him at all."

All are powerful words!! Thank you, God for using your servants, and for speaking through others to show us how You are at work in our lives!! So, we sit, waiting and resting in God. Waiting to see what it is that He has for us to do. We are willing servants, waiting and wanting to be used of Him, but in His timing, because we know that His timing is perfect.

I am returning for another amazing night of rest. Thank you for the prayers last night, because He came through once again! The sleep and rest was wonderful last night and today!


No comments:

Post a Comment